Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

I am not sure how to describe myself

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ya I did it!!

So that was the performance I was always waiting for. I made my debut, though in a very small fashion for a small audience. Almost everyone congartulated me on my performance and told me that I managed to get the sound of a sitar out of my guitar. I thought I did'nt play to the best of my potential, but nevertheless did a good job.

I hope this boosts my confidence and helps me play further and more profound pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger khelnayak said...

hi ananth,
Yeah..man...u did a great job. Sorry i couldnt be there to watch ur solo....maybe next time.
All the best with ur musical endeavours. :)

Amar

September 12, 2005 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job . http://cozyvision.com/

September 21, 2012 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home