Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

I am not sure how to describe myself

Friday, June 24, 2005

Breaks

Ok there are sometimes when I dont want to play any sort of music. My mind is working too fast for any kind of music, I am excited and I want to do around 200 things at the same instant.

Playing music calls for a bit of peace of mind. A lot of concentration is needed when you play any sort of music. If I try to play or sing in that state (Even though I never play I sually sing) I do that really badly. If I am singing i'll be repeating the same line again and agin with the wrong lyrics and mostly the worng tune too. I cant even think about playing anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aradhita said...

time to un-break?

July 4, 2005 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger fuse me said...

Very soon!!!

July 5, 2005 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home