Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

I am not sure how to describe myself

Monday, August 22, 2005

Re-finding

However much a recluse I am, and how much ever I feel that music is my private property it is not much of fun without a good audience. However I dont find it necessary to have a huge audience and I dont want to have one. I feel most comfortable playing my music in the company of a small audience who would appreciate my music.

I had a friend, long back who would listen to my music for hours together patiently (through all my mistakes) and give me good critical comments on my playing. Life took the usual turns and I found myself devoid of the audience that would listen so patiently. I did find some other audience which appreciated some different forms of my music and I did find pleasure performing for them.

Recently I have found another friend who has the same patience and can listen to me playing for hours on end without complaining. On who can absorb all the essence of my music and comment on it with just a few words that touches the same chord that had touched me while I was playing. Thats just the feeling of joy I look out for. This joy for me is boundless!!

My music has changed a lot over the years compared to what I played for my first friend. I also do play different kind of music, and also my command over it has improved to a great extent. So mistakes are less and I can express a wider gamut of feeling and emotions. I only wish that my old friend would also listen my music sometime later and I hope life turns once again in favour of my wish :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aradhita said...

I wish the same for u...and for myself... and u know what my wishes do cum true many a times...

August 23, 2005 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger fuse me said...

I too wish the same!!! But my wishes often dont come true :-)

August 24, 2005 at 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good http://cozyvision.com

September 21, 2012 at 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home