Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

I am not sure how to describe myself

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My latest

I want to try and compose something which is contemporary. I somehow feel that all my compositions are really classical, though bohemian are appreciated by the older people. The youth seems to like something different. Ofcource there are a lot of my friends who like my music and appreciate it, but the ordinary guys dont seem to associate with it.

At the same time, I too dont associate well with contemoprary music. I prefer my style of music and would stick to it. I feel that all the music I hear around me requires no brain, no heart and no feelings. There is just feeling that oozes out is sleaziness and getting a high out of it.

But I am I right in my attitude? I want to compose one song which sounds contemporary. I want to see for myself if its really that easy to make the music that is supposed to rock???

The next one is a through and through sleazy dance number.

After that ofcourse I am looking forward to completing my triology, started up with the peoms titled Nature, written by my friend who calls herself "A".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home