Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

I am not sure how to describe myself

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Why did I start?

I am not too sure why I started blogging. But the first time I came across this concept was with Alok. He told me he had started blogging. The second instance I came across blogging was when I met aradhita online. I decided then that, this might be useful to me. I feel really lonely sometimes, with no one to talk to, or rather no one who will understand, though there may be many people around. So maybe, if I pick up my thoughts and pen it down, at a later date i could read it under a different frame of mind

Again another reason, I found this might be useful for me, is because I wanted to write my tought about music, then it could be useful again.

So, let me write today, about the title of my blog...'What is fusion?' In english, it means to mix and in Physics it means to melt. My life has always been a fusion. I have lived multiple roles all at once and been a jack of all trades, and a master of atleast one of them. I have dabbled in a lot of things, and have done some of them to my satisfaction and some others not so much.

My music also is a good reflection of my lifestyle..It has its swings and incorporates all walks of life and music. I am proud of my compositions, and whenever I listen to them I feel a sense of pride and surprise, that I could have thought of something as good as this!!

Anyway, enough of reflections today...I'll use this space quite often I feel

1 Comments:

Blogger Alok Bhagwat said...

Hey Ananth, Good to see you blogging ... Welcome to the addicts' world ;). I haven't been thru all your posts yet, but I have put a link to your blog page on mine :) I'll read all your posts soon!

November 6, 2004 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home